The best thing about being in the Army is that, once you’ve been in, you are always part of the Army. The Army LGBT Forum is keen to keep in touch with Service leavers and veterans. Our newly created Veterans Branch will allow veterans to:
- Attend a yearly, tri-service dinner night
- Get involved in social functions
- Attend networking and employment events
- March in London Pride
- Maintain contacts with other LGBT veterans and with those serving
- Access the welfare support of the wider Army LGBT community.
Veteran’s resources are available from:
- Veterans Helpline – 0800 169 22 77
Service leavers undergo a period of readjustment to civilian life. Some find the process straightforward – others do not. The Army LGBT Forum is keen to maintain links with LGBT Service leavers, and welcomes them at Forum events. Please check the socials page for future dates and get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org for advice and assistance.
Advice for Service leavers if available from: